ALL STAR UNITED - TORN LYRICS
Artist: All Star United Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I know you need to know where we stand
Is there harm in waiting?
Is this my only chance to take your hand?
Chorus:I'm torn in two
By what I should
Or should not do Torn, torn in two
Will you wait for me
If I run from you
I really must confess
It feels like there's a war in me
I'm drawn to those who offer less
But is this really where I need to be?
Over this I'm losing rest
I can't bear to turn away
If I try to second guess
Oh, I gamble it away
I'm torn I'm torn.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what All Star United Torn Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - New Slaves Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics