ALLISON CROWE - IN THE BLEAK MIDWINTER LYRICS
Writer(s):Abbott, Steve / Tilley, Ian / Neary, Martin / Traditional, / Unknown, Writer
Artist: Allison Crowe Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
in the bleak midwinter, long ago.
Our God, heaven cannot hold him, nor earth sustain;
heaven and earth shall flee away when he comes to reign.
In the bleak midwinter a stable place sufficed
the Lord God Almighty, Jesus Christ.
Angels and archangels may have gathered there,
cherubim and seraphim thronged the air;
but his mother only, in her maiden bliss,
worshiped the beloved with a kiss.
4. What can I give him, poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
if I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
yet what I can I give him: give my heart.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Allison Crowe In The Bleak Midwinter Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - Black Skinhead Lyrics
- Emblem3 - Curious Lyrics
- Inna - INNdiA Lyrics
- Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - Whiskey Lullaby Lyrics
- Coldplay - Yellow Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle Lyrics
- Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love Lyrics
- Dido - Thank You Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You Lyrics