ANARBOR - 5 BUCKS LYRICS
Artist: Anarbor Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Keep quiet sweetheart dont say another word, let your body do all the talking and let mine take yours for granted. becuase im thinking the worst and you brought this on yourself
my heart is beating quick but your hands their moving quicker, their moving. and girl what are you starving for? my attention is already yours.
and when i said girls like you, they dont get second chances i was lying, youve been getting undeserving, third and fourth chances at that. so baby cross your fingers and say a prayer cause i dont know, i dont know if he'll even, i dont know if he'll even forgive you.
and if its love that you want, i'd trade you love for five bucks
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Anarbor 5 Bucks Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Stone Temple Pilots - Out of Time Lyrics
- Flinch - You Don't Know Lyrics
- Blink-182 - All the Small Things Lyrics
- Westlife - My Love Lyrics
- Tamia - Officially Missing You Lyrics
- John Lennon - Stand By Me Lyrics
- The Calling - Wherever You Will Go Lyrics
- Lonestar - Amazed Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside Lyrics
- Carpenters - Close To You Lyrics
- Kelis - Milkshake Lyrics