ANASTACIA - 911 LYRICS
Artist: Anastacia Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
I want you to know that I loved you.
And no matter how tough I would appear,
Only to you, I would reveal my tears. (Let Me See Ya'll Wave It From Side to Side)
See, tell the police I ain't home tonight,
Messin' around with you is gonna get me life...
But when I look into your eyes,
Man, you're worth that sacrifice.
Hey, hey, if this is the kind of love my
mom used to warn me about,
Man, I'm in trouble,
I'm in real big trouble. (Let Me Hera Ya)
If this is the kind of love that
the old folks used to warn me about,
Man, I'm in trouble, I'm in real big trouble...
I need ya'll to do me a favor.
Someone please call Nine-1-One (pick up the phone, Yo),
Tell them I've just been shot down,
And the bullet's in my heart.
And it's piercing through my soul (I'm losing blood, ya'll)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Anastacia 911 Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Stone Temple Pilots - Out of Time Lyrics
- Flinch - You Don't Know Lyrics
- Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69 Lyrics
- Chris Brown - I Can't Win Lyrics
- Queen - Another One Bites The Dust Lyrics
- Shaggy - Angel Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Survivor Lyrics
- Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah Lyrics
- The Cure - Just Like Heaven Lyrics
- The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps Lyrics