ANDRé ANDERSEN - PIECE OF MY HEART LYRICS
Artist: André Andersen Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Whatever put me down - It hit me hard, you know, so hard
It took my breath away and now it broke my heart
Tell me what turns you on, what makes you drill my every single bone?
Now you win, an' I lost. I waste my time around this evil ghost
Whatever gets you high - it's tearing me apart so hard
But I don't wanna know what made you break my heart
Now I'm turning away. In die end of the day
As I'm looking behind, pass the enemy line
While the smoke disappears - you're alone with your tears,
And a new day's begun, but there's nowhere to run
All your fences are up as they were from the start,
So while I'm moving away, there's only one thing to say:
Doesn't matter who's fault - if you're still standing tall
Or you're falling apart - you can keep a little piece of my heart.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what André Andersen Piece of My Heart Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Stone Temple Pilots - Out of Time Lyrics
- Flinch - You Don't Know Lyrics
- Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69 Lyrics
- Chris Brown - I Can't Win Lyrics
- Queen - Another One Bites The Dust Lyrics
- Shaggy - Angel Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Survivor Lyrics
- Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah Lyrics
- The Cure - Just Like Heaven Lyrics
- The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps Lyrics