ANNE CLARK - POEM FOR A NUCLEAR ROMANCE LYRICS
Writer(s):CLARKE, ANNE/HARROW, DAVID
Artist: Anne Clark Lyrics
Popularity: 94 users have visited this page this week.
What will it matter then When the sky's not blue but blazing red The fact that I simply love you When all our dreams lay deformed and dead We'll be two radioactive dancers Spinning in different directions And my love for you will be reduced to powder The screams will perform louder and louder Your marble flesh will soon be raw and burning And kissing will reduce my lips to a pult Hideous creatures will return from the underground And the fact the I love you Will die You don't have to sleep to see nightmares Just hold me close Then closer still And you'll feel the probabilities pulling us apart.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Anne Clark Poem For A Nuclear Romance Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Stone Temple Pilots - Out of Time Lyrics
- Flinch - You Don't Know Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Crazy Lyrics
- Queen - I Want To Break Free Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - That's Life Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire Ft Nicki Minaj Lyrics
- Linkin Park - In The End Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - Here Without You Lyrics
- Akon - Lonely Lyrics
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love Lyrics
- Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time Lyrics