ARI HEST - DIDN'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE LYRICS
Artist: Ari Hest Lyrics
Popularity: 30 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I am thinking of you
I am tired, I can’t sleep
And for you I will weep
In a flash, you are gone
Yet around me life is calm
I cannot understand
Is this part of the plan?
I get cards with bouquets
But they can’t take your place
I have dreams about us
But I always wake up
I can ask all I please
I can beg down on my knees
For a reason, for a sign
But these answers I won’t find
And I will weep
Can you hear me?
Can’t you tell me why?
I’ll go on without you
And what’s left for me to do
But to stay where I am
In my world of pretend
And I won’t know until I die
If my faith was but a lie
‘Til then you’ll hear it in my cry
I didn’t want to say goodbye to you
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ari Hest Didn't Want To Say Goodbye Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - New Slaves Lyrics
- A$AP Rocky - Leaks Of The Industry (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Blind Melon - No Rain Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Everything Lyrics
- Coldplay - In My Place Lyrics
- Extreme - More Than Words Lyrics
- The Beatles - Help! Lyrics
- The 1975 - Chocolate Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Always Lyrics
- Semisonic - Closing Time Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Feel Lyrics