ASLYN - RAINBOW LYRICS
Artist: Aslyn Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
the puzzle fit perfect. with storybook affect. but i needed something to make it complete.
so i told my roomate. if i saw a rainbow. i would adore you.
then i opened the curtains praying for rain. and i pled every long night.
for a waterfall sky. 'cuz then I'd know for sure. my heart didn't lie.
i was growing to love you. convinced that it was glue. but did not wanna
jinx my affirmation clue. so i told my roomate. if i saw a rainbow. i would adore you.
and i opened the curtains praying for rain. forty days and nights.
nothing but clear skies. most wouldn't complain. but i needed a fight.
i was crossing my cutdowns. for a thungermous breakdown. in hopes for the makeup.
and a colorful sky. so i told my roomate if i saw a rainbow. i would adore you.
then you closed the curtains before it rained. then the radio went wrong.
it sand me a sad song. with no falling starts to balance it out. and so that was the end.
to my last boyfriend. i learned where love went wrong. was when i wrote this song.
'cuz drip drop isn't in my hands.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Aslyn Rainbow Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jay Sean - Mars Lyrics
- Kanye West - New Slaves Lyrics
- Nelly - Hot In Here Lyrics
- The Bangles - Eternal Flame Lyrics
- Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me Lyrics
- Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye (English Version) Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - How Do I Live Without You Lyrics
- Sublime - What I Got Lyrics
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U Lyrics
- The Beatles - Revolution Lyrics
- Queen - You're My Best Friend Lyrics