ASTARTE - NAKED HANDS LYRICS
Artist: Astarte Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Gathered to kiss the ground's hunger.
Extatic hate upon man's reply.
The war against human instinct.
I summon the dirty blood of what we are covered.
Still I watch the sky
I see within a cry.
For what we fear!
For the why we leave!
Naked hands, the forgotten trees.
Stare as I paint the last eagle.
The symbol of life
The black sign of the sky.
A last leaf of a tree,
The only breath left.
Questions have been made to give no answers
On the hill I gaze the fortress
Made by Nature's hands.
It stares useless for the weak ones,
But precious for those who know the way.
Still! I watch the sky,
I see without wanting to cry.
For what we still believe,
For the reason we live
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Astarte Naked Hands Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jay Sean - Mars Lyrics
- Kanye West - New Slaves Lyrics
- Nelly - Hot In Here Lyrics
- The Bangles - Eternal Flame Lyrics
- Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me Lyrics
- Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye (English Version) Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - How Do I Live Without You Lyrics
- Sublime - What I Got Lyrics
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U Lyrics
- The Beatles - Revolution Lyrics
- Queen - You're My Best Friend Lyrics