ATARAXIE - ALONE IN MY COFFIN LYRICS
Artist: Ataraxie Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Alone in this jail, I hear the wind caressing my gravestone
Loneliness is timeless and my sufferings endless
Silence. I can't stand it. I hate It.
I feel the vermin swarming through my body
My limbs are decaying like old fruits.
I'm doomed to stay here, my soul is trapped
Who condamns me? Why?
What have I done?
Where is my god?
Anyone is perfect, we all are sinners
Humanity is what it is
Temptation is human lust too
Who has the right to judge us?
Neither a god, nor the humans.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ataraxie Alone In My Coffin Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jay Sean - Mars Lyrics
- Kanye West - New Slaves Lyrics
- Nelly - Hot In Here Lyrics
- The Bangles - Eternal Flame Lyrics
- Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me Lyrics
- Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye (English Version) Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - How Do I Live Without You Lyrics
- Sublime - What I Got Lyrics
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U Lyrics
- The Beatles - Revolution Lyrics
- Queen - You're My Best Friend Lyrics