ATROX - THE BEDLAM OF THE BEDLAM LYRICS
Artist: Atrox Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
The clattering of my teeth. Sometimes a coff, sometimes an achoo.
Heard a cry for help, but didn't pay attention. Thought it was only myself as usual - the beldam of the bedlam.
A toothless hag moving eyeball-beads in an abacus. They stare so, they stare so on her rope of pearls: A row of Lilliputian skulls on a string.
The oldie chants the alphabet in an order he has fixed himself. Once he strode down the aisle with a wedding gown on an arm's length.
His bride-not-to-be (anymore) in the soil right outside.
The youngster tells about how he once lay in a bathtub barely conscious in rusty-bloody-red water.
The bathtub tiptoed on lionpaws to the landing, tipped over and flung him down the stairs on a rusty-bloody-red runner.
I'd like to tell them about a dragon with hiccups. Hiccuping fire in headwind, burning itself. But I'd better not...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Atrox The Bedlam Of The Bedlam Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jay Sean - Mars Lyrics
- Kanye West - New Slaves Lyrics
- Blue - One Love Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer Lyrics
- Titanic - My Heart Will Go On Lyrics
- Foo Fighters - Times Like These Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Cryin' Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Summertime Lyrics
- Disney - Reflection (Mulan) Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Civil War Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Hero Lyrics