AUGUST BURNS RED - YOUR LITTLE SUBURBIA IS IN RUINS LYRICS
Artist: August Burns Red Lyrics
Popularity: 111 users have visited this page this week.
Wake from peace.
Orders are some favorite color.
Same old same old is their battle cry.
Why don't we keep searching for a new flavor?
Our hearts have become a routine.
Worthy kings have broken backs for nothing.
Unless we cherish all with pride,
the lines on our face will turn into canyons of sorrow instead of hope.
They didn't die from the cold without but they died from the cold within.
And I just can't stop denying that our brothers are in miserable pain.
Lend a hand and break the chains of regularity that you lean so closely upon.
Your little Suburbia is in ruins.
Tear down all the assumptions you hold, for I guarantee they are false.
Sometimes the best feeling may be the one that kills.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what August Burns Red Your Little Suburbia Is In Ruins Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- A$AP Rocky - Leaks Of The Industry (Freestyle) Lyrics
- French Montana - '40 Lyrics
- Blue - One Love Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer Lyrics
- Titanic - My Heart Will Go On Lyrics
- Foo Fighters - Times Like These Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Cryin' Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Summertime Lyrics
- Disney - Reflection (Mulan) Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Civil War Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Hero Lyrics