AXIS OF ADVANCE - EDIFICE: THE POWER OF THREE LYRICS
Artist: Axis Of Advance Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
When they came, unprepared, upon us
We struck out in force and turned them into scrap.
The binds that held our race to slavery were broken
The God-Eye's final words were "You were born to die".
The air, the earth, the fire,
Scorched ground, the boiling of the seas
Black smoke of red hot molten metal;
Mankind forges a new age of casualties
The essence of survival is to see
Potential threats that may come to pass.
Victory is meaningless unless sustained.
Borders redrawn, crops resown, mankind will once again go it alone
Left to his devices, he loses control
Geography determines more than just trade flow
Immergence of Three powers; a trinity
Two unable to defeat the last, alliances form and break as in the past
Eastern plane, new land, old world;
Building weapons now the prime motivator
Arms race, firestorm, catastrophe;
Crushing forces like the world has never seen
Bloody, endless, horror;
Violence is the nature of our pedigree.
The air, the earth, the sea,
Crippling wrecks, slaves of nuclear fire
Black smoke of red hot molten flesh
Mankind once again proves its great worth
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Axis Of Advance Edifice: The Power Of Three Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- A$AP Rocky - Leaks Of The Industry (Freestyle) Lyrics
- French Montana - '40 Lyrics
- All-4-One - I Swear Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Here I Am Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are Lyrics
- Bob Marley - One Love Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Arms Of An Angel Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Reflection Lyrics
- Air Supply - Goodbye Lyrics
- Selena - Como La Flor Lyrics
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love Lyrics