B-52S - DETOUR THRU YOUR MIND LYRICS
Artist: B-52s Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
We walk to the park, but it's melting in the dark
All of a sudden your mood changes and your face looks like a cake
Left out in the rain
Is your name MacArthur Parker?
Or is it Reba?
Detour through your mind, Supersaver to your mind
We seem to float by yesterday's child
The new you, the land time forgot and a horse with no name
As we go further into the gloom we chance upon a large orange room
A key pops out of your nose, we open the door
And all of a sudden we realize that we are no more
from ear to ear, from the here and now
I hear another galaxy spinning around
Who am I? Where am I going? How much will it cost?
A flash of blinding light and we're in an elegantly appointed doctor's office
It seems that doctor Aron Butterfly wants to dip us in plaster
And use us for bookends
We say to the doctor, "No, please, no!"
And then we get the doctor's bill, what a shock!
$16,000! and all he wanted to do was dip us in plaster!
Who am I? Where have I been? Where am I going? Do I need any luggage?
I need to leave my past behind
I need to leave my behind in the past
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what B-52s Detour Thru Your Mind Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- A$AP Rocky - Leaks Of The Industry (Freestyle) Lyrics
- French Montana - '40 Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite Lyrics
- Rodriguez - Sugarman Lyrics
- Mandy Moore - Only Hope Lyrics
- The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes Lyrics
- Garth Brooks - The Dance Lyrics
- Macy Gray - I Try Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Don't Worry, Be Happy Lyrics