BACKSTREET BOYS - ALL I HAVE TO GIVE LYRICS
Writer(s):BEDEAU, CURTIS T. / GEORGE, BRIAN P. / GEORGE, LUCIEN J. / GEORGE, PAUL ANTHONY / CHARLES, GERARD R. / CLARKE, HUGH L.
Artist: Backstreet Boys Lyrics
Popularity: 3970 users have visited this page this week.
But I'll be there to make you smile.
I don't have a fancy car,
To get to you I'd walk a thousand miles.
I don't care if he buys you nice things
Does his gifts come from the heart, I don't know
But if you were my girl
I'd make it so we'd never be apart.
But my love is all I have to give
Without you I don't think I can live
I wish I could give the world to you, but
Love is all I have to give
When you talk-does it seem like he's not
Even listening to a word you say?
That's okay babe, just tell me your problems
I'll try my best to kiss them all away
Does he leave when you need him the most?
Does his friends get all your time?
Baby please, I'm on my knees
Praying for the day that you'll be mine!!
To you, hey girl, I don't want you to cry no more-inside
All the money in the world could never add up to all the love
I have inside, I Love You
And I will give it to you
All I can give, all I can give
Everything I have is for you
But love is all I have to give
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
All I Have To Give gets avg. rating 8.9 out of 10 based on 24 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Backstreet Boys All I Have To Give Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- A$AP Rocky - Leaks Of The Industry (Freestyle) Lyrics
- French Montana - '40 Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite Lyrics
- Rodriguez - Sugarman Lyrics
- Mandy Moore - Only Hope Lyrics
- The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes Lyrics
- Garth Brooks - The Dance Lyrics
- Macy Gray - I Try Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Don't Worry, Be Happy Lyrics