BAD BOYS BLUE - INSIDE OF ME LYRICS
Writer(s):TAYLOR, TREVOR OLIVER/FRITZ, HANS JUERGEN
Artist: Bad Boys Blue Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I love to fool around. It's hard to take the strain.
Shame, Shame.Who's to take the blame?
It was not me. Please don't call my name.
You make me want to cry.
There is no reason why.
I don't want want to tell a lie.
But I'm alone and I'm thinking.
Would it be that I am just a fool.
Inside of me.
You know that I try to play cool.
Inside of me. (Inside of me. Inside of me)
Oh no ! Oh no !
Love hate and jealously, jealousy.
I'm not so sure. Is that really me?
Living life inside, no place in mind.
But tell me there is a way I want you by my side.
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bad Boys Blue Inside Of Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Don't Worry, Be Happy Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments Lyrics
- Michael Buble - It's a Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama Lyrics
- The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Live Like You Were Dying Lyrics
- Audioslave - Like A Stone Lyrics
- Muse - Time Is Running Out Lyrics