BAD RELIGION - BILLY LYRICS
Artist: Bad Religion Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
The sweetest lemonade, the darkest game arcade,
And Billy had a yearning in the corner of his mind.
It moved him secretly. It moved him powerfully.
But prescience was lacking and the present was not all
And his aptitudes were carelessly wasted.
And challenging life with the abandon of a fool,
He squandered the hours of his day.
Then darkness and disorder slapped him sharply in the face, yeah.
It hit him like a friend, struck something deep within.
He couldn't break the chain of slow decay that seemed to drag him
Just like a fatal tie toward the other side.
And Billy was a lunatic, just barking at the moon,
And his brain was totally wasted.
He then exchanged his friends for a needle and a spoon
And he threw his future away.
Bolt the door and throw away the key.
Your dim reflection is all that you can see.
So where is the justice when no one is at fault
And a human life is tragically wasted?
How fragile is the flame that burns within us all
To light each passing day?
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bad Religion Billy Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Trap House 3 Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Don't Worry, Be Happy Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments Lyrics
- Michael Buble - It's a Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama Lyrics
- The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Live Like You Were Dying Lyrics
- Muse - Time Is Running Out Lyrics
- Audioslave - Like A Stone Lyrics