BAD RELIGION - SUPERMAN LYRICS
Artist: Bad Religion Lyrics
Popularity: 79 users have visited this page this week.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy
I'll sit on my ass all goddamn day
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can
Break all the fucking rules and go to hell with superman
And die like a champion, yeah, hey!
Hey I don't know if the billions will survive
But I'll believe in God when 1 and 1 are 5
My moniker is man and I'm rotten to the core
I'll tear down the building just to pass through the door
So do what you must, do all you can
Break all the fucking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bad Religion Superman Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- A$AP Rocky - Leaks Of The Industry (Freestyle) Lyrics
- French Montana - '40 Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Perfect Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments Lyrics
- The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama Lyrics
- Michael Buble - It's a Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Live Like You Were Dying Lyrics
- The Doors - Light My Fire Lyrics
- Alan Jackson - Remember When Lyrics