BADFINGER - SMOKING GUN LYRICS
Artist: Badfinger Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Once upon a ruthless time Lived a man folks thought was kind People called him laughing Will But inside he loved to kill Ruled a city with his mob A connoisseur on the way to rob And some refused him, they're dead or lame And old Will always dodged the blame Johnny could not help be near But he saw Will's face quite clear Old Will Parker saw him run Followed with his smoking gun He was just a fairground boy A-helping him on the wheel of joy He pulled no punches, he played the game But Old Will shot him just the same
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Badfinger Smoking Gun Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- A$AP Rocky - Leaks Of The Industry (Freestyle) Lyrics
- French Montana - '40 Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Perfect Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments Lyrics
- The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama Lyrics
- Michael Buble - It's a Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Live Like You Were Dying Lyrics
- The Doors - Light My Fire Lyrics
- Alan Jackson - Remember When Lyrics