BAEZ JOAN - LINCOLN FREED ME TODAY (THE SLAVE) LYRICS
Artist: Baez Joan Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
sos my kids and sos my wife
Ive been working on the Colonels farm
Aint been mistreated, aint done no harm
Ill be a slave to my grave
No need of me being free.
Recollect when I was just fourteen
Freedom use to be my biggest dream
Im older now, lot wiser too
If I was free what would I do
The Colones right good to me
Hes taken care of my family.
The Colonel rode the buggy in from town
Hitched the horse and called us all around
Said he couldnt keep us here no more
I saw a tear as he walked toward the door
Oh Dear God, what did he say?
Lincoln freed me today.
Published by Rolling Meadows Music
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Baez Joan Lincoln Freed Me Today (The Slave) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- A$AP Rocky - Leaks Of The Industry (Freestyle) Lyrics
- French Montana - '40 Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Perfect Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments Lyrics
- The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama Lyrics
- Michael Buble - It's a Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Live Like You Were Dying Lyrics
- The Doors - Light My Fire Lyrics
- Alan Jackson - Remember When Lyrics