BAND OF HORSES - BLUE BEARD LYRICS
Artist: Band Of Horses Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
That comes and goes, the city blanketed of snow.
What if we die, no end and no conclusion.
How could you smile, just walk away.
Well I don't know.
I don't know.
I met you at the railroad station, now years ago.
And something happened on the night I last drank with you in the neon glow.
Now I don't see you anymore.
The Midwestern sky, is gray and cold.
The sun never shines, but that's alright.
And I couldn't find the letters that you wrote me.
What did you write? Where'd you go, well I don't know. No.
Take a little time gonna roll the dice
Taken for a ride, any normal life will do, too.
Find another way, try to break the ice
Every day and night, the banana peels were true (?). True.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Band Of Horses Blue Beard Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- A$AP Rocky - Leaks Of The Industry (Freestyle) Lyrics
- French Montana - '40 Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Perfect Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments Lyrics
- The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama Lyrics
- Michael Buble - It's a Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Live Like You Were Dying Lyrics
- The Doors - Light My Fire Lyrics
- Alan Jackson - Remember When Lyrics