BARBRA STREISAND - HE TOUCHED ME LYRICS
Artist: Barbra Streisand Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
And then he touched me
I felt a sudden tingle when he touched me
A sparkle, a glow
He knew it...it wasn’t accidental, no, he knew it
He smiled and seem to tell me so all through it
He knew it, I know...
He’s real, and the world is alive and shining
I feel such a wonderful drive t’wards valentining
He touched me; I simply have to face the fact
He touched me...
Control myself and try to act
As if I remember my name
But he touched me...he touched me...
And suddenly nothing is the same!
’cause he touched me...he touched me...
And suddenly...nothing, nothing, nothing is the same
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Barbra Streisand He Touched Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Muse - Time Is Running Out Lyrics
- Audioslave - Like A Stone Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful Lyrics
- Coldplay - Green Eyes Lyrics
- Bad English - When I See You Smile Lyrics
- Oasis - Champagne Supernova Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Someone To Watch Over Me Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely Lyrics
- Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come Lyrics