BARBRA STREISAND - THE WAY HE MAKES ME FEEL LYRICS
Writer(s):LEGRAND, MICHEL/BERGMAN, ALAN/BERGMAN, MARILYN
Artist: Barbra Streisand Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
There's no flame and yet I burn
I'm not sure what I'm afraid of
And yet I'm trembling
There's no storm yet I hear thunder
And I'm breathless, why I wonder?
Weak one moment,
Then the next I'm fine
I feel as if I'm falling ev'ry time
I close my eyes
And flowing through my body
Is a river of surprise
Feelings are awakening
I hardly recognize
What are all these new sensations?
What's the secret they reveal?
I'm not sure I understand
But I like the way I feel.
Oh, why is it that ev'ry time
I close my eyes he's there
The water shining on his skin
The sunlight in his hair?
And all the while I'm thinking things
That I can never share
I'm a bundle of confusion
Yes it has a strange appeal
Did it all begin with him
And the way he makes me feel?
I like the way he makes me feel.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Barbra Streisand The Way He Makes Me Feel Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Muse - Time Is Running Out Lyrics
- Audioslave - Like A Stone Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful Lyrics
- Coldplay - Green Eyes Lyrics
- Bad English - When I See You Smile Lyrics
- Oasis - Champagne Supernova Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Someone To Watch Over Me Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely Lyrics
- Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come Lyrics