BARCELONA - GET UP LYRICS
Writer(s):FENNELL, BRIAN LESENY
Artist: Barcelona Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
The motion sickness past, I'll be the first to stand.
Behind that weathered door, I thought it would be safest.
My head is dizzy now, I thought we'd overcome.
We might not make it home tonight.
Crawling on the ash, she's pitiful.
She lost her sense of light; she has to hold my hand.
Had I known we might be two kids without their jackets.
My fear would come alive, I wouldn't love her now.
She might not make home tonight.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Barcelona Get Up Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Wale - Love Hate Thing Lyrics
- Chris Medina - My Hopeless Lyrics
- Incubus - I Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- UB40 - Cherry Oh Baby Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork Lyrics
- Disney - Tigger Song Lyrics
- Wallflowers - Cinderella Lyrics
- Air Supply - Sweet Dreams Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - All For Love Lyrics
- Taking Back Sunday - Make Damn Sure Lyrics
- Too Phat - Just A Friend Lyrics