BARENAKED LADIES - BE MY YOKO ONO LYRICS
Writer(s):PAGE, STEVEN/ROBERTSON, ED
Artist: Barenaked Ladies Lyrics
Popularity: 29 users have visited this page this week.
Then do so.
And if there's someone you can
Just shove out,
Then do so.
You can be my Yoko Ono.
You can follow me wherever I go.
Be my, be my, be my
Be my Yoko Ono.
Isn't it beautiful to see two people
So much in love?
Barenaked as two virgins hand in
Hand and and
And hand in glove.
Now that I'm far away it doesn't
Seem to me to be
Such a pain
To have you hanging off my ankle
Like some kind of ball and chain.
Oh no, here we go,
Our life is just one big pun.
Ono, here we go as Yoko sings
I know that when I say this,
I may be stepping on pins and
But I don't like all these people
For breaking up the Beatles.
(don't blame it on Yokey)
If I were John and you were Yoko,
I would gladly give up musical
Just to have my own
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Barenaked Ladies Be My Yoko Ono Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Muse - Time Is Running Out Lyrics
- Audioslave - Like A Stone Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful Lyrics
- Coldplay - Green Eyes Lyrics
- Bad English - When I See You Smile Lyrics
- Oasis - Champagne Supernova Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Someone To Watch Over Me Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely Lyrics
- Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come Lyrics