BARENAKED LADIES - RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE REINDEER LYRICS
Artist: Barenaked Ladies Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
You know Dasher, and Dancer, and
Prancer, and Vixen,
Comet, and Cupid, and
Donner and Blitzen
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose
and if you ever saw it
you would even say it glows.
All of the other reindeer
used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
play in any reindeer games.
Then one foggy Christmas eve
Santa came to say:
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
Then all the reindeer loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
you'll go down in history...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Barenaked Ladies Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Muse - Time Is Running Out Lyrics
- Audioslave - Like A Stone Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful Lyrics
- Coldplay - Green Eyes Lyrics
- Bad English - When I See You Smile Lyrics
- Oasis - Champagne Supernova Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Someone To Watch Over Me Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely Lyrics
- Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come Lyrics