BARLOW GIRL - COME ALIVE LYRICS
Writer(s): ., BARLOWGIRL / ., BARLOWGIRL / ., BARLOWGIRL / ., BARLOWGIRL / ., BARLOWGIRL
Artist: Barlow Girl Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Never shut up it's our turn to speak out
These streets are dead just waiting to come alive
Break down the doors of our comfortable room
Tear down the walls we never could see through
Aren't we sick yet of missing out on life
Do we want more?
Tell me do we want more?
'Cause we've heard the cry and we'll come alive
And we fight for love and we live to die
Because a life that holds no meaning
Is like a day without the light
So we'll come alive tonight
All have the call but so few have listened
Life is too short you don't want to miss this
Make up your mind before life passes by
Now is the time to wake up and see this
World won't revolve around you and me
So let's be the change we've all been waiting for
We are the passion
We are the movement
We are the fire
We'll never lose it
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Barlow Girl Come Alive Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Muse - Time Is Running Out Lyrics
- Audioslave - Like A Stone Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful Lyrics
- Coldplay - Green Eyes Lyrics
- Bad English - When I See You Smile Lyrics
- Oasis - Champagne Supernova Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Someone To Watch Over Me Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely Lyrics
- Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come Lyrics