BARLOW GIRL - MIRROR, MIRROR LYRICS
Artist: Barlow Girl Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
'Cause Mirror you've always told me who I am
Iím finding Itís not easy to be perfect
So sorry, you wonít define me
Sorry, you donít own me
Who are you to tell me
that Iím less than what I should be?
Who are you? Who are you?
I donít need to listen
to the list of things I should do
I wonít try; I wonít try
You donít define me; You donít define me
Mirror I am seeing a new reflection
Iím looking into the eyes of He who made me
To Him I have beauty beyond compare
I know He defines me
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Barlow Girl Mirror, Mirror Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Muse - Time Is Running Out Lyrics
- Audioslave - Like A Stone Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful Lyrics
- Coldplay - Green Eyes Lyrics
- Bad English - When I See You Smile Lyrics
- Oasis - Champagne Supernova Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Someone To Watch Over Me Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely Lyrics
- Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come Lyrics