BATHORY - OF DOOM LYRICS
Artist: Bathory Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Brothers and sisters
Hail, proudly raise your heads
Through you we've reached out to just every nation
You kept us alive with your love and dedication
Bathory Hordes is the united force, we are all born of one womb
The mightiest of hordes born through faith and belief
Hail now the sign of the black mark and of doom......
You kept your faith, you mailed us your Hails
You spread our name and commotion
You are the ones who believes and supports and that's called shear bloody
The creature with red eyes, the symbol we've chosen
To guide us or fool us but together we can't lose
Brothers and sisters under black moon
Hail high the sign of the black mark and of doom......
Wearing our name B.A.T.H.O.R.Y., on T-shirts and badges, we salute thy
You thrashing ****ing lunatics forever you'll live in our hearts
Hail high sign our faith the black mark......
(Dedicated to You!)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bathory Of Doom Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child Lyrics
- Janelle Monae - Q.U.E.E.N. Lyrics
- Staind - Outside Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Mama Lyrics
- Bob Dylan - Knockin On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - I Surrender Lyrics
- Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Superstitious Lyrics
- 50 Cent - Many Men Lyrics