BENEATH THE SKY - 7861 LYRICS
Artist: Beneath The Sky Lyrics
Popularity: 94 users have visited this page this week.
Now are you set free? That you left us in your cage. Once again something a part of my life dies again, and lives again. What made you decide that the only way is the wrong way? Was it the thought of failure? Or was it the girl? Or was it the drugs that became your friends that night?!
Look at you now! Look what you've done! I can't promise you a rose garden..
Can you see her (This vision with closed eyes) watching you (I'm not ready for this) through her eyes (It's time for the final act) Can you see? Do you believe? Will you save me? (As the curtains close)
Now don't ever hear me wrong. These years have passed me by, and I'm still wondering why? Why a man would take his life? Take his life.. I still love you my friend.
They look at me now. They know what I've done. They can't promise me a rose garden.
Can you see her (This vision with closed eyes) watching you (I'm not ready for this) through her eyes (It's time for the final act) Can you see? Do you believe? Will you save me?
(As the casket closed)
As you struggle within your noose
What was your last thought?
Just cut your rope... You could of been saved...
Just cut your rope!!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Beneath The Sky 7861 Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Shania Twain - From This Moment On Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Earth Song Lyrics
- The White Stripes - We're Going To Be Friends Lyrics
- Rihanna - Diamonds (In the Sky) Lyrics
- Metallica - The Unforgiven 2 Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Everytime Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Adam's Song Lyrics
- Santana - Maria Maria Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - Back At One Lyrics