BETH - TORN LYRICS
Artist: Beth Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
I thought I saw a man brought to life He was warm He came around like he was dignified He showed me what it was to cry Well you couldn´t be that man I adored You don´t seem to know Seem to care what your heart is for But I don´t know him anymore There´s nothing where he used to lie My conversation has run dry That´s what´s going on Nothing´s fine I´m torn I´m all out of faith, this is how I feel I´m cold and I am shamed, lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed into something real I´m wide awake and I can see The perfect sky is torn, you´re a little late I´m already torn So I guess the fortune teller´s right Should have seen just what was there And not some holy light Which crawled beneath my veins And now I don´t care I had no luck I don´t miss it all that much There´s just so many things That I can touch, I´m torn (Repeat chorus) There´s nothing where he used
to lie My inspiration has run dry That´s what´s going on Nothing´s right I´m torn (Repeat chorus) I´m all out of faith, this is how I feel I´m cold and I´m ashamed, bound and broken on the floor You´re a little late, I´m already torn Torn...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Beth Torn Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Shania Twain - From This Moment On Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Earth Song Lyrics
- The White Stripes - We're Going To Be Friends Lyrics
- Rihanna - Diamonds (In the Sky) Lyrics
- Metallica - The Unforgiven 2 Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Everytime Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Adam's Song Lyrics
- Santana - Maria Maria Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - Back At One Lyrics