BETTE MIDLER - JOHN LONG BLUES LYRICS
Artist: Bette Midler Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
I got a dentist who's over seven feet tall.
I have a dentist who's over seven feet tall.
His name is Doctor Long John
and he answers every call.
You know, I went to Long John's office.
I said, "Doctor, the pain is killing me."
I went to Long John's office.
I said, "Doctor, the pain is killing."
He said, "Don't worry, baby.
It's just your cavity needs a little filling."
He took out his trusty drill.
Told me to open wide.
He said he wouldn't hurt me,
but he filled my whole inside.
Long John, Long John, don't you ever go away. No.
'Cause you thrill me when you drill me,
and I don't need no novocain today.
Oh, when he got done drilin' he said,
"Now, Miss Midler, that is going to cost you ten."
"I was prepared to pay twenty"
Yeah, yeah, yeah, when he got done drillin' he said,
"Baby, that's gonna cost you ten.
But if it ever starts in to throbbing,
come back and see old Long John
again and again and again and again and again.
Oh, yeah. Yow!
I sold my heart to Doctor Long John and I will never, never be the same.
Oh, that's so heavy I just gotta lay back."
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bette Midler John Long Blues Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Shania Twain - From This Moment On Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Earth Song Lyrics
- The White Stripes - We're Going To Be Friends Lyrics
- Rihanna - Diamonds (In the Sky) Lyrics
- Metallica - The Unforgiven 2 Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Everytime Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Adam's Song Lyrics
- Santana - Maria Maria Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - Back At One Lyrics