BETTER THAN A THOUSAND - NIGHTCLUB LYRICS
Artist: Better Than A Thousand Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Last nights girls' home by the phone.
Go in by yourself but don't go home alone.
And we just stand and act and talk about nothing.
What else is there to do. Another day on stage.
Why not live to investigate but we just sit and hallucinate.
This song is meant to instigate.
Who's wearing what? Who's kissing butt?
Everybody's walking but not saying much.
(We're) looking for a real friend, looking for love,
but coming up empty in the night club.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Better Than A Thousand Nightclub Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Bump That Bass Lyrics
- Wu-Tang Clan - Execution In Autumn Lyrics
- Shania Twain - From This Moment On Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Earth Song Lyrics
- The White Stripes - We're Going To Be Friends Lyrics
- Rihanna - Diamonds (In the Sky) Lyrics
- Metallica - The Unforgiven 2 Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Everytime Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Adam's Song Lyrics
- Santana - Maria Maria Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - Back At One Lyrics