BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME - WHAT WE HAVE BECOME LYRICS
Artist: Between The Buried And Me Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Blind stares at what we call humanity.
So afraid to face what has already become of us.
The dark cloud passed lifetimes ago.
The â€śsaintsâ€? drink the blood of their own.
Your pathetic prayers mean nothing forâ€¦
Our mother is already dead.
She tried her best but the dirt choked her.
We raped her, and laughed as we fucked her last chance of survival.
I sleep on her tears. They keep me awake.
I fear that closing my eyes might end me.
But what am I? I'm just a worthless member of a twisted language.
We all speak this twisted language.
Is this justifiable? We have raped her, and we are pleasured from this.
Thinking this progressâ€¦ progress stopped lifetimes ago.
We are raping with this life we lead.
Everything is all right.
Lies-the twisted language we all breathe.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Between The Buried And Me What We Have Become Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Trap House 3 Lyrics
- Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops Lyrics
- Shania Twain - From This Moment On Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Earth Song Lyrics
- The White Stripes - We're Going To Be Friends Lyrics
- Rihanna - Diamonds (In the Sky) Lyrics
- Metallica - The Unforgiven 2 Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Everytime Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Adam's Song Lyrics
- Santana - Maria Maria Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - Back At One Lyrics