BILL GAITHER AND THE GAITHER VOCAL BAND - SINGING WITH THE SAINTS LYRICS
Artist: Bill Gaither And The Gaither Vocal Band Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
To begin eternity
With a righteous congregation,
This world's comin' to an end
And it won't be long;
The party's gonna' start
And go on and on and on
I'll be singin' with the saints
At the morning light,
Ringin' in the day
'Cause there is no night.
Sayin' goodbye to the heartache,
Trouble and pain,
I'll be sittin' at the throne
With an angel band,
To the great I Am
If you think it's a dream,
Well, it ain't.
I'll be singin' with the saints.
The tambourine's ringin'
And David starts to feel the rhythm.
Paul and Silas are hummin' a tune
They wrote in prison.
Well, Gabriel hears the music
And he picks up his horn;
It's just another glory, hallelujah morn.
Repeat chorus (3 times)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bill Gaither And The Gaither Vocal Band Singing With The Saints Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops Lyrics
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Mother Lyrics
- The B-52's - Love Shack Lyrics
- Soul Asylum - Runaway Train Lyrics
- Coldplay - The Scientist Lyrics
- Aladdin - A Whole New World Lyrics
- The Corrs - Runaway Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - Unwell Lyrics
- John Lennon - Woman Lyrics
- David Bowie - Ground Control To Major Tom Lyrics