BILL WITHERS - GRANDMA'S HANDS LYRICS
Artist: Bill Withers Lyrics
Popularity: 3406 users have visited this page this week.
Clapped in church on Sunday morning
Played a tambourine so well
Used to issue out a warning
She'd say, "Billy don't you run so fast
Might fall on a piece of glass
"Might be snakes there in that grass"
Soothed a local unwed mother
Used to ache sometimes and swell
Used to lift her face and tell her,
"Baby, Grandma understands
That you really love that man
Put yourself in Jesus hands"
Used to hand me piece of candy
Picked me up each time I fell
Boy, they really came in handy
She'd say, "Matty don' you whip that boy
What you want to spank him for?
He didn't drop no apple core"
But I don't have Grandma anymore
If I get to Heaven I'll look for
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Grandma's Hands gets avg. rating 9.6 out of 10 based on 16 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bill Withers Grandma's Hands Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Trap House 3 Lyrics
- Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Mother Lyrics
- The B-52's - Love Shack Lyrics
- Soul Asylum - Runaway Train Lyrics
- Coldplay - The Scientist Lyrics
- Aladdin - A Whole New World Lyrics
- The Corrs - Runaway Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - Unwell Lyrics
- John Lennon - Woman Lyrics
- David Bowie - Ground Control To Major Tom Lyrics