BILLIE HOLIDAY - AUTUMN IN NEW YORK LYRICS
Artist: Billie Holiday Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
So on this gray and melancholy day, I'll move to a Manhattan hotel.
I'll dispose of my rose-colored chattels and prepare for my share of adventures and battles,
Here on the twenty-seventh floor looking down on the city I hate and adore!
Autumn in New York, why does it seem so inviting?
Autumn in New York, it spells the thrill of first-nighting.
Glittering crowds and shimmering clouds in canyons of steel, they're making me feel I'm home.
It's autumn in New York that brings the promise of new love.
Autumn in New
York is often mingled with pain.
Dreamers with empty hands may sigh for exotic lands,
It's autumn in New York,
It's good to live again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Billie Holiday Autumn In New York Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Trap House 3 Lyrics
- Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Mother Lyrics
- The B-52's - Love Shack Lyrics
- Soul Asylum - Runaway Train Lyrics
- Coldplay - The Scientist Lyrics
- Aladdin - A Whole New World Lyrics
- The Corrs - Runaway Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - Unwell Lyrics
- John Lennon - Woman Lyrics
- David Bowie - Ground Control To Major Tom Lyrics