BLACK KIDS - I'VE UNDERESTIMATED MY CHARM (AGAIN) LYRICS
Artist: Black Kids Lyrics
Popularity: 129 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Like many a Mael,
I get angst in my pants.
And goddamn it to hell,
it don't help if I dance.
And you, you're not doing too well.
All the blogs are about you, girl.
They caught you in the park after dark
giving head to a statue, girl.
Didn't mean to do you no harm,
I just underestimated my charm.
And if I ever bother to tell you the truth,
oh, baby, you're too much sugar
for my sweet tooth.
You're on your honeymoon
and you're sending me notes.
You hope to see me soon.
You've got "see" wrapped
I used to find it funny to say,
"What's your man got to do with me?"
But then I saw him downtown
placing bets on the hounds.
He was as big as a house!
We can't be messin' around!
Every time we kiss
it's like an inside joke
I always miss.
Our love is like a tug-of-war.
Don't touch me, girl,
I can't hug no more!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Black Kids I've Underestimated My Charm (Again) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- David Bowie - Ground Control To Major Tom Lyrics
- Westlife - If I Let You Go Lyrics
- Priyanka Chopra - In My City Lyrics
- John Denver - Annie's Song Lyrics
- Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar Lyrics
- 50 Cent - P.i.m.p. Lyrics
- James Taylor - Fire And Rain Lyrics
- Whitesnake - Is This Love Lyrics
- The Wanted - Walks Like Rihanna Lyrics