BLAKE SHELTON - IT AIN'T EASY BEIN' ME LYRICS
Writer(s):WISEMAN, CRAIG MICHAEL / KNIGHT, CHRIS
Artist: Blake Shelton Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Named for how I feel.
Yeah I could be the mayor down there,
And say welcome to Sorryville.
It won't be on a map nowhere,
You might say that it doesn't exist,
But if you make enough wrong turns
It'd be hard to miss.
There ought to be a bridge somewhere
They could dedicate to me.
I'd probably come to the ceremony
With a can of gasoline
Walk on over to the other side
And there I'd light a match
And sit and stare through the smoke and the flames
Wonderin' how I'm ever gonna get back.
Why do I do the things I do?
Was I born this way? Am I a self-made fool?
I shoot the lights and curse the dark
I need your love but I break your heart
And I know the words that'll bring you back,
But I don't say nothin' as I watch you pack.
I had to work to be the jerk I've come to be
It ain't easy bein' me.
Ought to be a side show act for freaks like me
Yeah I could be the star of the show
With my name on the marquee.
In a room with a big red button that says "Do Not Touch,"
And twice a day I'd mash it down
And you could watch me self-destruct.
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Blake Shelton It Ain't Easy Bein' Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops Lyrics
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- The Wanted - Walks Like Rihanna Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Complicated Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - One Last Cry Lyrics
- George Michael - Faith Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Just Wanna Be With You Lyrics
- Billy Joel - For The Longest Time Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - I'll Be There Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within Lyrics