BLAKE SHELTON - THE BABY LYRICS
Writer(s):KEMAR MCGREGOR / PAUL CROSSDALE / STEPHAN WARREN / GLEN WASHINGTON
Artist: Blake Shelton Lyrics
Popularity: 62 users have visited this page this week.
I was the youngest child, so I got by with more.
I guess she was tired by the time I came along, she'd laugh until she cried.
I could do no wrong. She would always save me, because I was her baby.
I worked a factory in Ohio, a shrimp boat in the bayou,
I drove a truck in Birmingham.
Turned 21 in Cincinnati, I called home to mom and daddy,
I said your boy is now a man.
She said I don't care if your 80, you'll always be my baby.
She loved that photograph of our whole family,
She'd always point us out for all her friends to see.
That's Greg he's doing great, he really loves his job.
and Ronny with his to kids, how 'bout that wife he's got.
And that one's kind of crazy, but that one's my baby.
I got a call in Alabama said come on home to Louisiana
And come as fast as you can fly.
'Cause your mama really needs you, and says shes gotta see you,
She might not make it through the night.
The whole way I drove 80 so she could see her baby.
She looked like she'd been sleepin'
And my family had been weeping by the time that I got to her side
And I knew that she'd been take and my heart it was breakin'
I never got to say goodbye,
I softly kissed that lady and cried just like a baby.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Blake Shelton The Baby Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Trap House 3 Lyrics
- Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - One Last Cry Lyrics
- Queen - Radio Ga Ga Lyrics
- George Michael - Faith Lyrics
- The Beatles - Hello Goodbye Lyrics
- The Wanted - Walks Like Rihanna Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Just Wanna Be With You Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - I'll Be There Lyrics
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody Lyrics