BLUE - DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A FOOL LYRICS
Writer(s):STONE, ANGELA / BRITTAN, TERRY
Artist: Blue Lyrics
Popularity: 42 users have visited this page this week.
Wakin' up to the truth.
I been so blind,
Couldn't see for love no.
Tried my best to ignore it,
Wish the pain away,
But just like tomorrow - it's coming round again.
So darling, please don't treat me like a fool,
It's been hard enough for me, getting over you,
Darling, please don't treat me like you do,
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let ya,
Damned if I don't forget ya,
So please don't treat me - like a fool.
Thought I gave you the best,
But it wasn't enough,
You took advantage of my trusting heart.
Tried my best to forgive you,
Did my best to forget,
I'm done with the tears,
And there are no regrets.
I know I'll be reaching out to touch you in the night,
Holding on to the memories,
'cause you're not here to hold me tight.
You lied when you told me,
It hurt to be apart,
When all the lying you're doing is in someone else's arms.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Blue Don't Treat Me Like A Fool Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- Kree Harrison - All Cried Out Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Is This Love Lyrics
- Vitamin C - Graduation Song Lyrics
- Foo Fighters - All My Life Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Change The World Lyrics
- Billy Joel - For The Longest Time Lyrics
- Usher - Yeah Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within Lyrics
- Sublime - Summer Time Lyrics
- Blondie - Call Me Lyrics