BLUE OCTOBER - BLACK ORCHID LYRICS
Artist: Blue October Lyrics
Popularity: 432 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
No one there to hold?
Pull me in or disown me,
And then climb inside.
My arms are open wide.
Have a look inside.
It is not that I am scared to learn,
Why I'm empty inside.
hold my hand or show some concern,
If I live or die.
My eyes are open wide.
Help me look inside.
I hear the water drip from the faucet.
It's sweetly falling in tune.
I'm gently closing the closet.
I fall to the floor,
and crawl to my room.
The thought of ending it soon...
Just let me sleep in my room.
Hear me cry! cry! cry!
I hear a knock at the front door.
Don't come in!
I try to look at you
But I can't stop shaking.
Leave me alone. Just go away.
Mother I'm so scared.
Empty bed and all of the sheets are gone,
They're wrapped around me and you.
All is quiet but the drop of a gun.
I want to belong...to someone...
But maybe life's not for everyone.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Black Orchid gets avg. rating 9.8 out of 10 based on 8 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Blue October Black Orchid Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- Kree Harrison - All Cried Out Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Is This Love Lyrics
- Vitamin C - Graduation Song Lyrics
- Foo Fighters - All My Life Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Change The World Lyrics
- Billy Joel - For The Longest Time Lyrics
- Usher - Yeah Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within Lyrics
- Sublime - Summer Time Lyrics
- Blondie - Call Me Lyrics