BOB DYLAN - YOU AIN'T GOIN' NOWHERE LYRICS
Artist: Bob Dylan Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Gonna' see a movie called Gunga Din.
Pack up your money put up your tent in the wind
You ain't a goin' no where
Hoo Wee ridin' be high.
Tomorrows tha day that my brides a gonna come.
Hoo Wee we gonna fly down into the easy chair.
Ghengis Kahn and his brother Don
could not keep on keepin on.
We'll climb that bridge after it's gone
After we'll wade past it.
Buy me some rings and a gun that sings
A flute that toots and abee that stings
Asky that cries and a bird that flies
A fish that walks and adog that talks
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bob Dylan You Aint Going Nowhere Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- Kree Harrison - All Cried Out Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Vienna Lyrics
- Five For Fighting - 100 Years Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - In My Daughter's Eyes Lyrics
- Don Mclean - Vincent (Starry, Starry Night) Lyrics
- Usher - U Got It Bad Lyrics
- Eminem - Superman Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Don't Want The World To See Me Lyrics