BOBBY DARIN - IF A MAN ANSWERS LYRICS
Writer(s):KEITH, TOBY / CANNON, CHUCK
Artist: Bobby Darin Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Oh, there's gonna be some screamin' that ain't all
'Cause if I'm here callin' you
Then who's the who I'm talkin' to ?
Why any fool could see
That for sure it ain't me
If a Man Answers your phone then honey we're through!
Now everything between us used to be fine
Till I became a third party
When there ain't no party line
Gonna hang this phone up now and dial again
Oh and their better be a soprano on the other end
'Cause if the voice is baritone
When you told me you'd be home alone
Well,then I'm wastin' my time
Not to mention my dime
So,If a Man Answers your phone then honey I'm gone!
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, CARLIN AMERICA INC, WINDSWEPT HOLDINGS LLC
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bobby Darin If A Man Answers Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Eminem - Superman Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved Lyrics
- Celine Dion - The Power Of Love Lyrics
- Carol Banawa - Iingatan Ka Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Man On The Moon Lyrics
- Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Low Lyrics
- Staind - So Far Away Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Independent Women Lyrics