BOGUS BLIMP - BRAINS LYRICS
Artist: Bogus Blimp Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
To remove these condition, therefor we must arouse,
the dormant cells in those parts that are affected.
When a genius is queer, exentric, peculiar,
on addicted to what is called, the artistic temperament
it is not he best developed form for genius.
It is not real genius, but an expression of
extra-ordinary powers under partly control.
Where we find real genius,
we find well balanced caracters and charming personalities.
We do not find such genius to be very sensitive...or
difficult to get along with.
Know, that is true, and stamp that conviction.
Stamp that conviction on every thought you think.
Then go to sleep in the conviction that you now are a
I am a genius. I am a brilliant writer.
My language is fluid and of the highest order.
I have at my command innumerable ideas.
I am original.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bogus Blimp Brains Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- Kree Harrison - All Cried Out Lyrics
- Coldplay - Clocks Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Man On The Moon Lyrics
- Celine Dion - The Power Of Love Lyrics
- Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Low Lyrics
- Staind - So Far Away Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Independent Women Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird Lyrics