BOGUS BLIMP - JAZZ SPEECH LYRICS
Artist: Bogus Blimp Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Stand by for some important thoughts consering the survival
I have been a good boy for all of my life,
eating my vegetables.
Yum, yum, yum, yum.
It is time for dessert.
Extra large portion, please
with sugar on top, bottom and both sides.
That is what it is all about.
Yes indeed, I guess everyone, every single one of us want
to save the world.
Well, no time for that.
So get your creditcards,
children and guns
and head for the giga-store to avoid
the crowd on armageddon.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bogus Blimp Jazz Speech Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- Kree Harrison - All Cried Out Lyrics
- Coldplay - Clocks Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Man On The Moon Lyrics
- Celine Dion - The Power Of Love Lyrics
- Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Low Lyrics
- Staind - So Far Away Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Independent Women Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird Lyrics