BOWERBIRDS - THE TICONDEROGA LYRICS
Artist: Bowerbirds Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Im the cape that came to crush and snag you on my sands.
Below the ocean, and from my point of view,
You were always drinking, and drunk well before noon,
And dreaming on my pillow of high tide.
But Id allow you.
Old friend, give me back my hands.
Im the crutch thats missing, and youre the crippled little lamb.
Those claws will get you
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bowerbirds The Ticonderoga Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- The Killers - Mr Brightside Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Goodmorning Beautiful Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Heal The World Lyrics
- Queen - Too Much Love Will Kill You Lyrics
- Evanescence - Wake Me Up Inside Lyrics
- Sister Hazel - All For You Lyrics
- Oasis - Whatever Lyrics
- Andrea Bocelli - Time To Say Goodbye Lyrics
- Westlife - I Lay My Love On You Lyrics