BRANDTSON - BLINDSPOT LYRICS
Artist: Brandtson Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
it's hard to see the truth sometimes looking through these eyes.
but yet i try.
windowsill world of mine.
maybe sometime i'll get up and go outside.
leap of faith.
i could close my eyes and jump.
the hope of someday is safer and it doesn't hurt as much.
i stand at the edge of the world and i cry.
the rain beating down on my face
as i try to swallow my fear of failing again.
and wait for the clouds to break for the sun.
do you remember the time when you said
you could see the worry in my eyes.
you don't know how hard i've tried to let it go.
let it all subside.
things seem so different when i look into your eyes.
it all seems so simple when i look in from the outside.
everything seems fine.
you know me better than i know myself.
and i trust you more than i trust anyone else.
but promises broken are promises made.
at least from what i've seen it all fades away
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Brandtson Blindspot Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- P. Diddy (Puff Daddy) - I'll Be Missing You Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - In The Arms Of An Angel Lyrics
- John Lennon - Working Class Hero Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Damn You Lyrics
- Outkast - Hey Ya Lyrics
- Pantera - Walk Lyrics
- Childrens Songs - The Wheels On The Bus Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Without You Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Somewhere Over The Rainbow Lyrics