BRANDTSON - FIREWORKS AND PHONECALLS LYRICS
Artist: Brandtson Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
no name motel and cement smoke stacks.
same old same this time.
this time i'm looking back.
do you have the time to listen to the story of my life.
can you set aside a year so i can tell you why.
the coffee's cold and the station is quiet.
such a lonely wait.
the snow falls carelessly.
i have heard this message in my head before.
the four fifteen to goshen.
now boarding call.
i'll take this on my own again.
i'm not afraid to be on my own again.
i'm not sure exactly why or where i'm going.
i'll just start again.
i know it doesn't make much sense to go.
and nothing ever translates through the telephone.
i just called to say i'm not sure when i'll be home.
i've got to start all over.
and i'll take this time.
take a chance on everything i own.
and i'll make it this time.
if you can see me there falling down on my face again.
you can leave me there and let me try
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Brandtson Fireworks And Phonecalls Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- P. Diddy (Puff Daddy) - I'll Be Missing You Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - In The Arms Of An Angel Lyrics
- John Lennon - Working Class Hero Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Damn You Lyrics
- Outkast - Hey Ya Lyrics
- Pantera - Walk Lyrics
- Childrens Songs - The Wheels On The Bus Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Without You Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Somewhere Over The Rainbow Lyrics