BREAD - DAUGHTER LYRICS
Artist: Bread Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Just bide your time so your heart will be free to find the one,
Girl you don't have to run.
Daughter, don't think that love has gone out of style,
Just some folks every once in a while don't understand
How this world was planned.
Now I know you're wondering how
You know when the real thing is comin' your way,
When you live for him and not you
You'll know that it's truly comin' to stay.
Daughter, I know it's hard to make yourself wait,
But when the right man comes it's never too late
So don't you cry ,
He'll be here by and by, and steal your heart away.
Lyrics © DAVID GATES D/B/A KIPAHULU MUSIC
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bread Daughter Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- John Lennon - Working Class Hero Lyrics
- P. Diddy (Puff Daddy) - I'll Be Missing You Lyrics
- Pantera - Walk Lyrics
- Childrens Songs - The Wheels On The Bus Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Damn You Lyrics
- Outkast - Hey Ya Lyrics
- Nelly - Ride With Me Lyrics
- Berlin - Take My Breath Away Lyrics
- Evanescence - Wake Me Up Inside Lyrics